Effective Date: [27th May] http://www.fremlinwalk.co.uk/ (the "Website") is owned by M&G Real Estate ("we" or "us" in these terms and conditions) and whose addresses and contact details are set out below and is managed on our behalf by CBRE Limited, whose details are also set out below. Any personal information you supply to us will be used in the manner set out in our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Please make sure you read our Privacy and Cookies Policy to learn about the information that we collect on the Website and how we process it. The use of and access to the pages of the Website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and our Privacy and Cookies Policy (together these "Terms"). Before accessing and using the Website, please read these Terms carefully because they constitute a legal agreement between us and you. By using the Website, you agree to these Terms and affirm that you are able and legally competent to do so. If you do not agree, you are not authorised to use this Website and you should exit the Website immediately. IMPORTANT NOTE: These Terms contain provisions that limit our liability to you. Please see “DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY” (Section 6) below for more information.
1. Changes to Terms and Additional termsThe Effective Date of these Terms is set forth at the top of the page. We do not intend to change these Terms very often but reserve the right to do so. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the Website. Accordingly your continued use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. The amended Terms supersede all previous versions of the Terms. In addition to these Terms there may also be specific and additional terms that apply to certain sections of this Website. Because those specific and additional provisions also apply to your use of those sections, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the unlikely event of any variation as between the provisions of these Terms and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
2. ContentWe retain full and complete title to all intellectual property, information and materials provided through the Website.If you agree to these Terms then you may download, print and/or copy content solely for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you leave all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact and that you agree not to copy, download, store in any medium, display, adapt, modify, manipulate, translate, distribute, transmit or re–transmit, transfer, sell, re–publish any such material (including any software used in the creation of this Website) or to create any derivative works based on any such material for any purposes other than those noted above. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be an infringement of our intellectual property rights. No material from this Website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
3. Your Responsibilities and AcknowledgementsYou are responsible for the connection between your PC and the Website. You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you confirm that you are not younger than 13. If you are aged between thirteen (13) and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Website only under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are the parent or legal guardian and consent to your minor child's access to and use of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of yourself and your minor child. While using the Website, you will not:
- Create a false identity or impersonate any person;
- Transmit to or though the Website any advertisement, solicitation, junk mail or other unsolicited or unauthorised commercial or promotional content (unless expressly permitted in writing);
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper working of the Website (e.g., by hacking into our server);
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using and enjoying the Wesbite;
- Use any spambot, bot net or other bot, scraper or other automated means to access the Website or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan or other malware to or though the Website;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Website;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of any of the Website unless you have prior written authorisation;
- Post or transmit any material or engage in any other behaviour or activity that is false, misleading, unlawful, offensive, disruptive, harmful or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us); or
- Assist any person in engaging in any of the activities described above.