Fremlin Walk is a responsible organisation and we have a clear obligation to protect our local environment. We are committed to continuously improving the centre’s environmental performance.
Our environmental objectives are:
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Commit to continually improving environmental performance
- Adopt best practice guidance in environmental management
- Remain fully compliant with all regulatory and other requirements
- Set and review objectives and targets on an annual basis
- Make our policy readily available to customers, suppliers and the public
Fremlin Walk is proud to be accredited to the PAS99 standard, which includes BSI 14001 Environmental Management System (the internationally recognised standard for environmental management); ensuring that our environmental impacts are managed effectively, reducing carbon emissions, introducing renewable energy sources, increasing recycling and minimising water usage help to minimize our environmental footprint.
Please click here to download a copy of our Environmental Policy.
Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre would like to encourage travel to the centre in the most sustainable way in order to minimise our impact on the environment. Our Green Travel Plan details our commitment to this: