Events — Suit Direct Competition!
22/08/2023 until 26/08/2023
It’s competition time!🤵
Back to the desk and back to the to do list!
Fancy having one thing checked off that to do list? WIN a free shirt & tie with @Suit Direct Fremlin Walk.
Keep an eye out for our competition posts on our Facebook and Instagram.
- Entries to the prize draw are via the Fremlin Walk Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- The competition will be open for entries from 9am on the 22nd August and closes on 26th August at 12pm.
- To enter, simply head to Fremlin Walk on their official Facebook or Instagram page, like the competition post and follow the instructions listed in the copy.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The prize is a Shirt & Tie from suit direct and must be collected instore at Suit Direct Fremlin Walk. Prize excludes Ted Baker & Jeff Banks shirts.
- Please be aware of fake profiles contacting you. We will not ask the winner to follow a link to claim their prize.’
- The prize must be collected from Fremlin Walk Centre Management Office. Prizes will be available to collect from 26th August. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately but must be collected by Friday 10th September.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Fremlin Walk employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Fremlin Walk’s Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.