News — Purple Tuesday
Purple Tuesday is a global social movement and the #1 brand for improving the customer experience for disabled people and their families 365 days a year.
Here at Fremlin Walk, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive shopping experience and have the following facilities in place to try and make the centre accessible for all:
- We have 26 parking spaces for customers with disabilities.
- You can hire mobility equipment by calling 01622 356584.
- We have lifts available to access all levels of the centre.
- We have accessible toilets available by the lifts and near Pandora.
- Our team at Fremlin Walk are pleased to be able to offer help and support to any customer who requests it. They offer their own kindness and compassion.
- Our staff have lots of specialist training, including Dementia Friends, Understanding Autism and Sighted Guided Training.
- Many of our retailers take part in a ‘Quiet Hour’ shopping experience every Sunday 10:30am-11:30am.
- We have a quiet room available as we understand that sometimes we all need a little space away from the hustle and bustle.
- We have a hearing loop available in Reception at Centre Management.
- We try to be inclusive in our Marketing, such as including Autism-friendly and BSL sessions within our Christmas Elf School.
At Fremlin Walk we believe that everyone should enjoy an accessible day out.