Events — Puppy Love at Fremlin Walk
12/02/2023 until 28/02/2023
Visit us this February and lock in your love #ForeverAtFremlin in aid of Fetcher Dog Rescue Centre.
We’re inviting you to donate £2 to hang a padlock onto our love lock feature between 12th to 28th February with all proceeds raised going to Fetcher Dog Rescue. Padlocks will be available to collect from the Instant Printing Kiosk.
From 10am to 3pm on the following dates in February, we will also have some furry visitors at the heart opposite Schuh.
That’s not all, as we’re offering those who snap a selfie with our love lock heart and share it using the hashtag #ForeverAtFremlin the chance to WIN a £100 Fraser Hart voucher and a meal for 2 at Pizza Express!
Remember to tag Fremlin Walk and Fraser Hart to be in with a chance to win. ✔️
The competition opens on Saturday 11th February 2023 and closes Tuesday 28th February 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- One competition entry per person.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
- In order to enter the Puppy Love competition, entrants must upload a photo at the love lock heart to either Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #ForeverAtFremlin
- Entries between Saturday 11th February 2023 and Tuesday 28th February 2023 are eligible to win.
- One winner picked at random after Wednesday 1st March 2023. 6. The winner will be contacted by social media or the email address provided.
- Winners must make contact within 7 days of being contacted as a winner to arrange the collection of their prize. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
- Prize is a £100 gift voucher for Fraser Hart and £100 voucher for Pizza Express, which will be sent via email.
- The prize must be collected from the Fremlin Walk shopping centre on an agreed date.
- Employees of the Fremlin Walk shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter for this event is the Fremlin Walk shopping centre. 14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever. 15. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.