Events — Mental Health Awareness Week
15/05/2023 until 21/05/2023
We’re inviting you to join us at Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre for a range of events marking Mental Health Awareness Week from May 15th to 21st. We’ll be providing important insights and resources to help improve mental health, reduce stress, and promote overall well-being, all with a focus on anxiety.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you can expect:
- Thursday 18th (11am to 4pm): Mid Kent Mind will be in centre providing mental health support and advice. They will be able to give resources to those who may need support with their mental health.Tommy’s Rainbow Charity will also be present in the centre to offer support and advice for anyone struggling with mental health issues. Tommy’s is a UK-based charity that works to support those struggling with mental health issues and the effects of suicide.
- Saturday 20th (11am to 4pm): Fusion will be present to share their knowledge on mental health and wellness. They are a healthy living centre that offers various health and wellbeing services and social support for Park Wood and across Maidstone. You can expect to find a range of activities and resources to help you improve your mental and physical health, including workshops, information on healthy eating, and more.
We’re committed to promoting mental health education, awareness, and community. Come join us for a week of relaxation, learning, and support, and take advantage of all the knowledge and resources available.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the competition are via Facebook and Instagram only. Entries will only be valid if commented under the specific giveaway post on Instagram or Facebook.
- The competition will be open for entries from 9 am on the 15th of May until 11 pm on the 21st of May.
- To enter, comment with one tip for helping with anxious thoughts underneath the competition post on Facebook or Instagram.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- The prize will be an £80 gift card to spend at Boots and a £120 gift card for Rush.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be contacted via the social platform that they entered via direct message. The winner must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.
- The winner will be contacted via the Fremlin Walk official social media account on whichever platform the winner is chosen. Any messages from other accounts are fake.
- Please be aware of fake social media accounts pretending to be us. Fremlin Walk will never ask for payment to collect your prize.