Fremlin Walk — Multiskilled Engineer
This is a hands on role to provide technical support in the application of maintenance services for planned preventative maintenance, reactive tasks and minor works measured against the Service Level Agreement whilst promoting good customer service.
Working Hours 07:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday with 1 hour unpaid lunch break. Includes a week on call when on lates.
Principle Accountabilities: Work in partnership with all members of the team to ensure completion of all maintenance activities measured against the Service Level Agreement, the role is aligned with the client’s business needs, to include the following: –
- Provide technical service and support. Carry out repairs and routine maintenance to building services and fabric within the agreed service levels.
- Monitor & maintain the BMS system by interrogation and acknowledgement of alarms
- Prepare risk assessments
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- To support the Contract Supervisor in prepare specifications, estimates and quotes for additional works coupled with the control of minor works and sub contractors including the issue of permits.
- COSHH control.
- Participate in the continuous development of the customer service culture by appropriate communication with the customer
- Promote the one team culture by good teamwork with colleagues and subcontractors.
- Encourage best practice by identifying fault trends and causes using the continuous review process to implement change.
- Maintain AP or CP status in relevant Mechanical, Electrical , Confined Space or Water disciplines
- As a minimum all electrically competent staff will be required to certified as Authorised Person low voltage
- Support the operation in Fire Alarm testing and isolation of systems
- Ensure compliance with the l Energy and Environmental policies and implement energy-efficient maintenance practices.
- Deliver continuous improvement by employing best practice and innovative solutions.
- To maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history
- Actively participate in Integrals asset management programme
Qualifications and Experience:
- Both City & Guilds 236 Part 1&2 and City & Guilds 17th Edition 2391 qualified or alternatively NVQ level 3 in heating and ventilation, the candidate should have experience of working on Electrical or Mechanical equipment within a Building Services environment this includes; Boilers, AHU’s, VAV’s, Chilling/Air Conditioning, Water Services including Cooling Towers, Lighting systems, Fire Alarm Systems including wet systems, Power distribution and Building Management Systems.
- An understanding of current Health and Safety regulations, and be able to work unsupervised or within a small team, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- A flexible work ethic is required, prepared to work at different locations.
- Be an effective communicator with a high level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Maintain a smart appearance and adhere to uniform standards.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- To be flexible and reliable to meet the demands of the contract.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com before Wednesday 9th February 2022.