Taco Bell — Full Time Team Member
For our newly opened store in Maidstone we are looking for full-time, fun and spontaneous individuals to join our growing team.
Do you see yourself in the profile below?
- Your smile tells everything about you! You radiate optimism and enthusiasm.
- “Customer Mania” is written on your body.
- You are a spontaneous and enthusiastic individual who likes to work in a team.
- The wishes of the customer are always central to you, without losing sight of Taco Bell standards.
Why Taco Bell?
- We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- We know that employees want a company they can live and grow with; they crave a unique culture that fosters creativity and encourages pursuit of passion, and they look for opportunities to take risks, develop skills and learn in ways that fit their lifestyle
- We foster a culture of authenticity for you to feel at home with the Taco Bell family
We offer you a challenging position in a young and enthusiastic team, with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. We are a unique company that works hard, but also pays much attention to fun and development!
- You will work in a friendly team with a pleasant working atmosphere.
- An enjoyable and educational work environment with plenty of room for personal development.
- A place where attention to employees and respect for each other are central.
- Hourly pay with flexible working hours that are easy to combine to your private life and/or study. ( £8 up to £9.5 per hour )
- Development opportunities within a rapidly expanding organisation.
At the start of your job at Taco Bell we provide you with extensive training.
Once this is completed you can give our guests a great experience with excellent knowledge as a “Service Champion” and / or “Food Champion”.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org