Pandora — Christmas Temporary Vacancies
Applications closing date: 05/11/2019
Christmas Temporary Vacancies
We are currently seeking pro-active, results driven Christmas temps to join our Maidstone store for the festive period. If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us. We are recruiting for various fixed term contracts that are all on a rotational shift basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- Customer focused
- Fully flexible and available to work through from November to January; Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays (no annual leave will be approved during this period due to company holiday black-out period)
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply in store.