Pandora — Assistant Store Manager
Applications closing date:
Assistant Store Manager
Highly competitive salary, monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets achieved) and other excellent benefits!
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven assistant manager to join the team in our store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us!
The assistant manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store. You will report to the store manager and be their biggest support – ensuring the commercial success of the store – and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store.
The largest jewellery company in the world, we give a voice to millions of people’s loves every day. We sell three pieces of our hand-crafted jewellery every second and have the largest network in the industry, with almost 7,000 points of sale around the globe and a strong online business.
We pursue sustainability In everything we do and have set ambitious and measurable targets across every touchpoint of our business, from sourcing through to the materials we use and the marketing of our products.
Our global workforce is made up of over 27,000 passionate people who, in 2021, helped PANDORA record the highest earnings to date, led by a refreshed long-term growth strategy. The pace of our progress has created an energising, ambitious culture where we are empowered to be ourselves and equipped to deliver our very best.
As we continue to grow, we also continue to invest in our talent. We’re looking for people who share our values and can help us bring our ambitions to life.
What to expect from the role
- Along with the store manager, you will also be responsible for supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the store’s targets, whilst setting the example in exemplary PANDORA customer service
- You will have a retail operations focus in store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organising teams around the store to optimise sales, managing store security, team rotas and tracking the team’s sales performance
- You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the store manager
- You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, managing teams presence around the store and influencing the sales space, so enjoying this environment is vital
- You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a PANDORA product expert. You will nurture and develop the store team, to unlock their full potential and support their development
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who will confidently support their team to provide an unforgettable PANDORA in-store experience.
Our store teams are the ambassadors of the PANDORA brand. Prior experience with a leading brand or high-end product retailing is preferred. If you are a senior supervisor, or current assistant manager looking for your next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you. We look for people who demonstrate the ability to apply our company core values of dreaming, daring, caring and delivering in their role.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- A passion for driving a culture of exemplary customer service
- Strong communication skills in order to encourage a high-performing team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA product and core values
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
Why work with us?
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets are achieved!)
- 55% employee discount
- A generous annual jewellery uniform allowance of £500
- Access to Winniperks, our online discount and benefits platform, which includes gym discounts, partnership deals, hospitality offers and more!
- Parties, incentives and gifts throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills then don’t miss out! Please understand that due to the large number of applications, only online applications can be considered. Please click HERE to apply.