News — Car Park Disruption
We apologise for any inconvenience during this time while we upgrade our parking equipment.
In the next few weeks, we will be updating the parking equipment at Fremlin Walk, at present there will be no change to the tariff.
What does this mean for daily visitors?
– Daily users to the car park will no longer need to take a chip coin on entrance to the car park
– Instead press the yellow button at the barrier for a ticket
– Park your car
– Before you exit the car park – take your ticket to one of the payment machines – on either level 3, level 2 or level 1
– Insert ticket into payment machine and make payment
– Payment options for all our new machines will be cashless and contactless.
– You’ll also have the option to pay via Google or Apple Pay
– At exit barrier insert paid ticket to exit the car park
– As before if you lose your ticket there will be a charge as before with the chip coins
What does this mean for permit holders?
– Your exisiting permit data will be transferred into the new parking equipment – so no need to worry about access to the car park
– Purchase via the website or app for new permits as before and the new ANPR cameras will read your vehicle registration number on arrival and exit
Call to Action details/banner at the bottom:
Fremlin Walk Parking Shop
Call: 01622 681 664 between Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00.
Out of hours please call 0330 123 5247