Competitions — One Great Day Prize Draw
Open for Entries 13/10/2021 until 31/10/2021
AND we’re offering you the chance to WIN £1000 to spend at your favourite stores at Fremlin Walk
How to enter:
1. Make a donation to our charity fundraiser, raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital and Demelza House, Maidstone
2. Like us on Facebook and Instagram @fremlinwalk
It’s as easy as that, and all for a good cause.
Terms and conditions apply.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
Fremlin Walk’s prize draw supports One Great Day, the UK-wide charity fundraising event, raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and locally based charity Demelza House Maidstone
Make a donation for the chance to WIN £1000 of shopping vouchers to spend at stores of your choice at Fremlin Walk.
- No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Donations do not increase the chance of winning.
- You must be over 16 to enter.
- You can enter the competition by donating to One Great Day by following the link on this page.
- Once you have donated, click “Stay Updated” to let us know you have donated.
- If you would prefer not to donate or post on our social media channels, you can also enter by posting your contact details to Centre Management, Fremlin Walk, 62 Earl Street, Maidstone, ME14 1PS
- The prize is £1000 worth of shopping vouchers to spend in a store of your choice at Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre. The store MUST sell gift vouchers to be a valid store selection.
- The promoter is: Fremlin Walk, Maidstone, ME14 1PS
- The prize draw is administered by Frogbox Marketing, on behalf of Fremlin Walk
- The prize draw closes at midnight on 31st October 2021.
- The winner will be selected at random by a computer process and notified by email on 1st November 2021.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be photographed for promotional purposes whereby the photos and or videos may be used for publicity purposes.
- Fremlin Walk will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Fremlin Walk reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The winner must be available to collect the prizes during centre opening hours and depending on the current lockdown status and government guidelines.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Fremlin Walk or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- Fremlin Walk reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.