House Of Fraser — Supervisor
Applications closing date: 28/02/2019
Wallis within House of Fraser are now recruiting!
Position: 30hrs pw Supervisor
Brand: Wallis (within House of Fraser)
Working with Wallis:
Be part of the team: Practical and hands-on, our Supervisors work alongside the store team to support delivery of our sales and KPI targets, coaching the team to sell and outfit build and to coordinate their activities on the sales floor. Never losing site of the customer, they demonstrate a flexible and adaptable style to reflect changing priorities during the day and throughout the week, contributing to high store standards and the achievement of visual excellence.
About the role: At Wallis our supervisors are instrumental to the success of our stores. You’re the face of the Brand for our customers and teams.
What you’ll be doing:
• Acting as a key player in driving sales and managing the sales floor, deputising for the Branch Manager when required
• Being a brand ambassador who knows our customer and product ranges
• Coaching and motivating the team to achieve KPIs and bring out the best in them
• Continually helping the team develop their product knowledge of key pieces, best sellers, promotional lines and competitors packages
• Implementing, reviewing and maintaining visual and Brand standards on the sales floor
• Delivering the day to day operations of the store, reviewing figures, reacting to trade, and coordinating promotional activity
• Building relationships with key people at all levels
• Finding opportunities to promote Brand social media pages.
• Customer focussed and drives sales
• Has a flair for visual merchandising
• A team player, able to motivate and give direction to others
• Has initiative and ability to work independently/without guidance
• Competent IT skills
• Good communications skills and confident to communicate at all levels.
Working with Wallis:
• Career development across the Arcadia Group
• 28 days holiday entitlement
• Bonuses and Incentives
• 25% discount across the Arcadia Brands
• Business wear allowance
• Stakeholder Pension Plan
Please send CV to Laura Fox – firstname.lastname@example.org