Events — Christmas at Fremlin Walk
10/11/2023 until 25/12/2023
Get ready for a holly, jolly Christmas season at Fremlin Walk because there’s Snow Place Like it! We’re here to sprinkle extra magic on your festivities.
Looking for gift inspiration? Click HERE to see our Christmas Catalogue!
From November 10th to January 2nd, join us for festive food, drinks, gifts, and more.
Shop for unique and handmade gifts, including wood art pyrography and Christmas decorations.
Explore a sneak peek of the stalls that will have you fa-la-la-ing:
- Churros and Coffee
- German Bratwurst Sausage
- Chilli and Cheese
- Chocolate Kisses
- Kent Gin Distillery
- Christmas Carvery Roast Pork
- Olives and Turkish Delight
- Wood Art Pyrography
- Christmas Decorations
Christmas Selfie Competition
Capture the magic of Christmas with a selfie with one of our Christmas trees or with our adorable polar bear!
Get ready to strike a pose and capture the joy of the season – you could win a £50 gift card!
How to Enter:
- Visit Fremlin Walk this Christmas
- Capture your festive selfie moment
- Upload your selfie to social media and tag Fremlin Walk
Let the festive spirit shine through your selfies!
Competition Duration: December 1st – December 31st, T&C’s below.
Each Saturday in December, we’re transforming Fremlin Walk into a winter wonderland. Our snow cannons will shower you with Christmas spirit – it’s the perfect place for families and friends to snap the perfect snowy selfie!
You’ll find the cannons located outside House of Fraser. Snowfall is forecast every 15 minutes!
Late Night Shopping Hours*
We get it; the Christmas rush can be a whirlwind! That’s why we’ve extended our shopping hours during this festive period, take a look HERE.
This Christmas at Fremlin Walk promises to be full of joy and togetherness. We can’t wait to make merry with you!
*Please note store opening times may vary. For the most up-to-date information please visit the store’s website or contact them directly
- Entries for the prize/s are made through social media only.
- The competition will be open for entries from the 1st of December 2023, and will close on December 31st 2023.
- To enter, take a photo with any selfie spot/s in Fremlin Walk for Christmas 2023, post it on social media, and tag Fremlin Walk.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The prizes are 3x £50 vouchers for any store at Fremlin Walk, one voucher for three people.
- The prizes must be collected from Fremlin Walk.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to post the picture/s.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Fremlin Walk employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.