The use of and access to the pages of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you are not authorised to use this website and you should exit the website immediately. www.fremlinwalk.co.uk is a shopping search portal providing you with fast and easy access to a wide range of goods and services. These are supplied by retailers which have a physical presence at Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre. We believe that you will find our service will provide both a safe and convenient shopping environment.
However, apart from providing the conduit, we are not at all involved in the transaction between you and the retailer. We do not accept any liability for any purchases made via this portal and advise you to check the retailer's website for terms and conditions before committing to a purchase. Most providers of goods and services will have clear statements of trading policy on their websites. If for any reason a supplier does not publish such information, you should make direct contact with the retailer for clarification.
1. This Website
This website is intended to be a source of useful and informative information relating to the activities of Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre. We may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice.
2. Your General Responsibilities and Acknowledgements
You are responsible for the connection between your PC and the website. You will not use the website in such a way as to corrupt data, insert or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus or any other form of message which may affect the performance or functionality of a computer system or hack into any computer system via the website.
You acknowledge that you can be held legally liable for what you say or do online. For example, you can be held accountable for defamatory comments, threats and statements that are illegal or fraudulent.
3. Ownership of this Website
We grant you a limited license to access the Material from a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such items of Material solely for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you leave all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact and that you agree not to copy, download, store in any medium, display, adapt, modify, manipulate, translate, distribute , transmit or re-transmit, transfer, sell, re-publish any such Material (including any software used in the creation of this website) or to create any derivative works based on any such Material for any purposes other than those noted above.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. We further accept no responsibility or liability for and make no warranties, that functions contained at this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software, and we cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so. This website contains links to other websites which are independent of us and are maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages arising from the contents of such websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify us of their intention proper to do so. We reserve the right to deny permission for any such links to this website.
No material from this website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission, except that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal use only, providing you keep intact all accompanying trade mark.
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions included on the www.Fremlinwalk.co.uk website ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre . Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the www.fremlinwalk.co.uk web page posting for such Competition (the "Competition Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. The Fremlin Walk Management reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of The Fremlin Walk Management shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Qualifying Entrants
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom.
6. Employees of The Fremlin Walk Management or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, production of a website to which a Competition relates, or any advertising agency or web company connected with The Fremlin Walk Management or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. The Fremlin Walk Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
9. The Fremlin Walk Management assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
10. The Fremlin Walk Management reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, The Fremlin Walk Management in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
14. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the www.fremlinwalk.co.uk website.
15. The Fremlin Walk Management cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
16. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, the Fremlin Walk Management does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
17. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by The Fremlin Walk Management and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and The Fremlin Walk Management shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the The Fremlin Walk Management website.
19. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Fremlin Walk Management reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
21. Prizes are awarded at The Fremlin Walk Management's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
22. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. The Fremlin Walk winner.
23. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc. as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
24. In consideration of The Fremlin Walk Management agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to The Fremlin Walk Management the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. The Fremlin Walk Management shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
25. Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, The Fremlin Walk Management reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
26. The Fremlin Walk Management cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Fremlin Walk Management is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude The Fremlin Walk Management's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
27. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and The Fremlin Walk Management reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
28. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
29. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
10. How to contact us
30. You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to
Fremlin Walk Centre
62 Earl Street